Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December happenings...

Well we're as busy as bees over here in the Porter household! Trying to get your house set up with two little ones cruising around definitely takes some effort. I'm so thankful that they nap at the same time otherwise I'm sure I'd never get anything done!
So we got our Christmas tree last weekend and also took Marshall to the OMNIMAX Polar Express Movie. He loved it...got a bit scared and cried during a few parts but for the most part did really well. He sat on my lap for the entire movie (which I loved)! It's the first time we've taken him to the 'big screen' and I wondered if it would be a little scary as it's pretty loud in there...all in all he did great. Then we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. Matt's Grandma was in town and she wanted to take us all to do something special!
I am so thankful to be in my own home this Christmas season. A full week of family gatherings is in store for us next week...I better finish my shopping!
Just a few updated pics!

Reagan happy as usual...seven months on Friday!

I painted my room and brought all my bedding out to the couch. Marshall snuggled right into the middle of it:)

Yay for the balloon man! We'll take a train balloon please!

Family tree hunt!

My men on the gator...Marshall was obviously in heaven!

1 comments:

Wardgirlz said...

so cute! Im glad you posted again...i kept checking to see if you had or not, and yay you did! :)