Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Updates!

Hello after a little absence in blogging! Of course it's busy with two kiddos but that's no excuse:) We've had a few things going on around here. We're hoping to buy a house befere December so I've been looking like crazy. I think I know something about every available house in Salem, in our price range at least! We found one that we loved but it didn't work out so we'll keep looking! We also took the kids to the fair and it was Matt's birthday last weekend and I was able to surprise him with tickets to the Keith Urban concert in Portland! It was a great concert and we had a wonderful time. We got a sweet deal on some amazing seats!
Can't believe we're half way through September!!! It's going to be Christmas before we know it.
On another note we have been having Outward's service on Sunday evenings but starting on the 27th of this month we will be adding a 10am morning service! We're so excited.
Ps - I can't wait to get some colder weather going on! Sorry to all you sun birds but I love jeans, boots, scarfs and extra hot lattes!





Me and Reagan...thanks Aunt Heidi for the 'baby legs'!

At the fair waiting for the chinese acrobat show to start. It was a pretty great show and Marshall was trying to do acrobat moves for the next few days!

Just loved the pen behind the ear:)

Waiting for Keith Urban to play!

Keith Urban...he's actually pretty short! He is an incredible guitarist and Matt LOVED the concert. Yay for a great present!
Actual view from our seats...no zooming. Pretty sweet!

3 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Chris! That is so exciting about buying a house! I've been looking like a mad woman too. We finally found one, but I relate to the whole "knowing about every available house in Salem" I found our house just driving around. I don't know what your price range is but there is an awesome house for sale across from the one we just bought :-)

Kristin said...

a. Keith Urban?? FUN! That's an amazing present you gave Matt, and I totally bet it was an amazing concert! The pics were great!
b. You're planning on moving AGAIN?? Wow! Always an adventure for you guys! (wow i sound like my mom:) But buying a house will be so exciting! Praying for you!
c. Love you!

The Pilgrims said...

Hi! Its been a while since I've checked your blog, but thought I'd snoop around. :) You're children are so beautiful! Best of luck finding a house - there is one out there just for you, I'm certain of it!