Friday, March 13, 2009

Little Drummer Boy!

It's a well known fact that Marshall simply loves music, the drums especially. A friend told me that old oatmeal cans make great drums. I decided to take it a little further and make something for him that he could wear and play at the same time. He's hardly taken his new toy off for the last couple of days. This cardboard thing probably won't last through the weekend so I'm planning on getting him a real one for his birthday in 3 weeks! Holy cow I'm going to have an official 2 year old on my hands!
In other news we've found the most darling house that I think we are going to be able to rent. With the new baby coming soon we are finally going to retire of the studio apartment and get something with bedrooms:) We should find out for sure on Monday and I am so excited! It's a darling old house with tons of character and a great fenced backyard for Marshall to play all summer in! The Lord has honestly performed some miracles to make this all happen.
Have a great weekend!





1 comments:

Katie Zuniga said...

I am happy to hear you will be in a house, but sad to hear you are leaving the Haines.