Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wedding Update!

I think I'm still recovering from the intensity of my wedding on Saturday! It was sooo crazy. Very fun but very full. It's looking like I'm going to keep doing this for a while! The Zenith Vineyard is absolutely gorgeous and I hope that I get to work there again!
Today Sharon, Marshall and I went blueberry picking and it was so fun. I let Marshall get out of the stroller for a bit and he went picking for himself. It was so cute! Okay I'm off to figure out dinner!





4 comments:

AZChelsea said...

WOW! Talk about a gorgeous view!! That carriage is SO cool!! I'm guessing the bride entered in that?? Love the table decorations! You're awesome! Wish you had pics of the blueberry picking! How fun!

AZChelsea said...

I'm such a goober...I obviously didn't look at the carriage pic that closely because the bride is riding in it! Duh!

Unknown said...

Thanks Chris, we loved having you work at our place too!

Tim & Kari Ramey
www.zenithvineyard.com

Wardgirlz said...

Hey Chris I love the wedding pics that musst have been a FUN wedding!!! we have been starting to update our blog so we hope to get it going for good WISH US LUCK =) hehe
hannah banana