Friday, August 8, 2008

A day in the life...

Sorry for the blog slacking lately! I've been slammed with weddings! Tomorrow I have my HUGE wedding and I seriously mean huge. My suburban is packed full of all the decorations and such to take to the vineyard tomorrow! Pray for me if you think of it:)
Just a few quick shots of my little man. Grandma got him a little backpack the other day (yes it includes a leash but I'm not sure I'll be using that yet) and he loves it. He calls it backpack and loves wearing it around the house! We were wrestling a bit on the floor on my comforters the other day and I snapped a few cute ones! Take care! I'll update about the wedding next week!





4 comments:

Jenny vick said...

I love it...all but the leash :) lol! One of my girls favorite things to do is to jump in the sheets and comforters while Dj and I change the bedding on our bed. Fun times!

jen

Britney said...

My WORD!! Those photos are too cute for words. Marshall is a lil stud and that back pack is soooo cute on him.

Love you, Chris!

AZChelsea said...

so adorable! Hey, don't knock the leash just yet....you might get desperate one day and bust it out! LOL! Curt and I were just looking at those backpacks at Target yesterday! Maybe she got it elsewhere but target has them too. Good luck with the wedding!! I prayed for you!

Emily said...

You might want to use the leash at church! Hey, I was thinking we get coffee on Friday or Sunday (before church).