Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Major Blog Update:)

Where oh where have I been these last three weeks! So much has happened and I just keep procrastinating updating the blog! Which is not great since more things keep happening and now I have a ton of pictures that need to be put up! Oh well so here goes...Matt and I had the opportunity to go to the American Idol concert! You might not think that's a big deal but we are huge fans of the show and the seats were right next to the stage and three rows up from the floor! Also the tickets were free! It was such an great treat for us!

Also my college roommate and dear friend Chelsea came to visit with her 19 month old son Asher. We hadn't seen each other since my wedding which was over two years ago, and had obviously never met each others little guys either! She was here for a week and it was such a blast. We spent a few days in Portland and a few days here in Salem. You could check her blog to see some other pics of the trip. It's the "Garner" link. We also had a playdate here and "Kesha" has those pics on her blog! So much fun! Marshall and Asher LOVED each other! They would crack themselves up playing peek a boo in their carseats and Marshall loved to give Asher hugs. Asher didn't like the hugs because they sometimes ended with Marshall trying to pull him down to the ground. My child is a little aggressive apparently:)

We also got to visit Chelsea's uncle who is a Portland firefighter...my dad was on vacation! Enjoy!






4 comments:

Emily said...

MICHAEL JOHNS!!! AAAAahh! I am jealous! Looks like Marshall got a little sun?

Britney said...

Um, so Marshall's Mr. Happy shirt with those sockless shoes are about my favorite things ever. He's a little hunk...

How crazy was it to be at that concert? What a fun opportunity!!!

AZChelsea said...

Love the pics...you put up some I don't have and I want them! We'll do this again in another 2 years but I'm going to bug you like crazy to make the trip down south (during our good weather, I promise!)...I am laughing inside right now thinking of Marshall gives Asher a hug and pulling on him and Asher going, "Nnnooo!" They were too cute!

Faith said...

Great update. Okay, SO fun that you got to go to the concert. I LOVED Michael Johns and Brooke! How fun. Glad you got to see an old friend. We still need to try and all get together!!