Thursday, September 13, 2007

Marshall's New Highchair!

Today was an exciting day here in the Porter household as Marshall got to try his new highchair out for the very first time! Grandma Judy did a little spoiling and bought him this chair. It's gorgeous and I'm really excited about it too! It's brand new and I was trying so hard today to keep it clean...well I tried but good thing it wipes down easily! When Marshall got done eating this morning I put him on the floor to play. Seconds later he rolled into his 'new toy' and proceeded to chew on the legs of the chair! (hope that's not bad for him!) I'm sure we have many a messy meal ahead of us, but I'm so thankful to have a chair to try and contain some of the mess! Thanks Grandma!









3 comments:

Emily said...

Well...there's probably no harm in him ruining his teeth, and as long as the high chair is clean, hey! New toy!

AZChelsea said...

Hey! The high chair theme/colors is so YOU! Where did you get those adorable little shorts that Marshall is wearing?! How cute!

Jenny vick said...

oh man...you little guy is so super cute! So..did you and your sis have babies at the same time? I don't think I knew that. That is so cool. You are a brave lady to go camping with babies! more power to ya. My biggest adventure is taking the girls into the mall without a stoller :)

lovejen