Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just a typical morning...

I think that my life is about to change drastically as Marshall is beginning to get up on his hands and knees. He is moving off the blanket on the floor in all directions and is pulling his knees up under himself. This morning he got up on all fours and stayed there for a little bit! I'm not ready to 'crawl proof' my apartment yet! We had Bible study this morning so we took some pics with cousin Deakan! Marshall and Deakan are only two months apart! Deakan is already bigger than Marshall but that's no surprise if you know his daddy! We came home from our study to have a mid-morning snack which was extremely messy. When I tried to keep one hand out of Marshall's mouth he would just put to other one in. When I tried to hold that hand back with the spoon he just decided to bite the highchair...at that point I gave up and just let him make a mess of himself. Oh well at least he's eating well...here's to happy and messy mealtimes!






2 comments:

Emily said...

Hah, it looks like you smothered him in bbq sauce.

AZChelsea said...

Wow! What the heck are you feeding him?! I agree with Emily, it totally looks like bbq sauce....I wonder if you have to give him a bath at the end of every day?! Adorable!