Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Projects, projects...

I have been working on a little, well it turned out to be monstrous, project for Reagan's room. I had a boys bumper for Marshall and didn't want to buy a new one for Reagan. I had quite a bit of fabric scraps left from other projects I've done for her so I decided to try a sort of patchwork slipcover bumper! It seriously took FOREVER but I love the final product! And yes that's her in the crib:)

Also Reagan decided that it is time to pull herself up into a standing position. Poor thing has had a couple head bumps since her balance isn't great yet but she's so stinkin' strong! Life is busy as usual and I'm so thankful my kids are feeling better!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted very many pics of my house yet! All of the rooms are ALMOST done but I hate posting pics of halfway done things! They are coming soon I promise!




8 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

CHRIS!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Your little darling daughter is SO lucky to have such a fun and crafty momma! Her room is just WAY to cute. Poor Isla, her room is completely boring and bare. You have inspired me!

Kari said...

Nice job. It's super cute. And with all the differnet fabrics, I can imagine it was quite the project. My mom just made my crib bedding but we only used 2 fabrics. You're awesome! Hope you're doing well...it's been a long time since we've run into each other at Ross. :)

Kari said...

and by difernet, i meant different. :)

The Toms said...

that is boutique quality my friend, it looks absolutely adorable. i can imagine all the time and effort that went into that, i remember doing homemade bumpers for the boys cribs, lots of work. i would love to get together with you, it has been way to long!!! let me know when you are coming up to p-town, we have a great playroom for the kids now right off the kitchen thats perfect for moms to sip coffee while the kids play.

Wardgirlz said...

oh my gosh! I love it! Its so adorable, and so are your kiddos! :)

AZChelsea said...

i am so jealous of you and kesha....your crafting abilities are amazing and i'll never be able to make anything more than a bean bag cover!! her room is just perfect! it's exactly the way i would have pictured it. i'm looking forward to the future house pics too! sorry we had to get off the phone so fast.

Faith said...

WOW! I love it! Will you make me one? I love your taste...

Jenny vick said...

oh my goodness. Howe are you so creative! Amazing baby room, amazing bumper